1. Daily Puja at the Ashrama Shrine from 7.00 a.m. to 8.30 a.m. Evening Aratrikam from 6.30 p.m to 7.00 p.m
2. Special Puja on Sivaratri, Navaratri, Janmashtami etc, with Devotional songs
3. Celebrations of the Birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda with Speci al Puja, Devotional songs, Discourses and Poor feeding etc.
4. Ramanama Sankirtan on all Ekadashi days and on Rama Navami days from 5.30 p.m to 6.30 p.m
5. Discourses on Saturday and Sundays and occasional Spiritual Retreats.
6. 150th Swami Vivekananda's Centenary Celebration
1. A Charitable Dispensary (Allopathic / Ayurveda / Siddha)
2. A destitute Health Care Centre (Provides free nutritious meal and drink to about 300 destitute children between the age group 3 to 12 every evening; free Medicare; 2 sets of uniforms, free coaching and supply of books, pencils etc.)
3. Financial assistance to indigent families
4. Financial assistance to poor students to prosecute higher studies
5. Financial assistance to put up residences for the poor.
1. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Boy’s Hr. Sec. School
2. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Girl’s Hr. Sec. School
3. Ramakrishna Mission Primary School (Tamil)
4. Ramakrishna Mission Matriculation School
5. Sarada Kala Niketan for fine Arts (music, Dance, Tabla, Flute, Veena etc.)
6. Sarada Tailoring Institute
7.Swami Sankarananda Student’s Home (Orphanage) for poor boys from rural Tamil Nadu
For rural and tribal people, the Math and Mission run 3 institutes of agriculture and 4 rural development training institutes. Besides, farmers are taught improved methods of cultivation and also provided with agricultural inputs and financial help. Projects such as construction of pucca houses, wasteland development, planting of fruit and forest trees, etc are undertaken. Drinking water is provided by digging bore wells and tube wells.
Moral and Religious class for Children from 3 to 12 years. 1400 children attend.
BOOKS SALES SECTION:
Books in English and Tamil on Yoga, Vedanta, Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other saints and sages are available for sale at our English Medium school campus.
In addition, we have been undertaking the following activities:
Sri Ramakrishnan Seva Sangam, Tirumani Village
Nivedita Sevai Illam, Vallipuram Village
Swami Vivekananda Seva Sangam, Esur Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Chithamur Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Mukundagiri Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Thonnadu Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Salaiyuri Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Peruveli Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Mambakkam Village
Swami Vivekananda Narpani Mandram, Keezhakkarai Village
Regular coaching classes to students studying up to 12th Std., regarding the life and teachings of Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Saarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, telling of moral stories and singing of bhajans from the daily program. In addition, the birth days of Holy Trio, Sri Vinayaka Chadhurthi, Sri Krishna Jayanthi, Sri Ram Navami, Sri Durga Puja and Deepawali etc. are also observed with due solemnity in the above centers.